Worthington Appraisals is Pleased to Serve:
- Businesses: wanting to buy, sell, lease or finance machinery and equipment
- Individuals: wanting to know the value of their assets for selling, separation, insurance, accelerated depreciation and other purposes
- Financial Institutions: wanting to know the values to lend against
- Insurance Companies & Agents: wanting to know insurable values, replacement cost coverages, etc.
- Liquidators: wanting to know the various values for disposal
- Leasing Companies: wanting to know values for security
- Lawyers & Accountants: wanting to know values for various purposes
Expert Professional Equipment Appraisals with Worthington
Worthington Equipment Appraisals is certified to provide an estimate of the value of your business assets including machinery, equipment and vehicles as well as personal property including household furnishings, marine surveys (boats), and other personal possessions. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, lease, finance or insure your assets, we can meet your needs.
An additional service that Worthington provides is the valuation of accelerated depreciation for vehicles that have been involved in an accident.
30 Years of Equipment Appraisal Experience
Worthington will prepare a thorough analysis of the value of your assets utilizing our team’s 30 years of experience. Measure the value of your equipment with someone you can trust.
Contact Worthington Appraisals for Accurate and Thorough Valuations on Your Assets
Worthington Business, Real Estate & Equipment Appraisals
About M. Gordon Cory, MBA, SBA, CPPA, DAC
Worthington Appraisals in Kamloops BC was founded in 2002 by M. Gordon Cory. Gordon has more than 30 years of experience as a senior business analyst, certified personal property appraiser and designated commercial appraiser. He is backed by a Master of Business Administration with credits from the University of British Columbia, the University of Toronto, McMaster University and Sheridan College. His mission is to determine accurate, all-encompassing valuations and appraisals of your assets to provide assurance to lenders, lawyers, buyers and all involved parties.
Serving clients throughout BC, M. Gordon Cory offers personalized service, is friendly, trustworthy and always professional. His expertise spans across four disciplines—equipment appraisals, real estate appraisals, business valuations, and going-concern valuations.
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Master in Business Administration
- Senior Business Analyst
- Member of International Society of Business Analysts
- Certified Personal Property Appraiser
- Member of Canadian Personal Property Appraisal Group
- Designated Appraiser Commercial
- Member of Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Member of Kamloops & District Real Estate Board